- Orgran Quinoa Multigrain Spirals 250g
- 1 medium sized zucchini (diced)
- 1 medium sized eggplant (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (cut into strips)
- 130g mixed olives (halved)
- 2 punnets red and yellow cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Fetta (crumbled)
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- 1tsp Minced garlic
- Fresh basil (chopped)
- 1tsp dried basil
- 1tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta spirals according to packet instructions. Drain and place into a large bowl
In a large saucepan, add diced zucchini and eggplant, along with minced garlic, dried basil, oregano, and a drizzle of olive oil, and gently cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Transfer to the large bowl with the pasta.
In the same saucepan, cook capsicum strips, along with a drizzle of olive oil, chilli flakes and salt and pepper until lightly charred and softened; about 5-10 minutes. Once cooked transfer to the large mixing bowl.
To the pasta mix, add tomatoes, olives, a handful of fresh basil, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Stir to combine.