The Merula Cup fox excels by its bright orange. The little pouch is made of an elegant grey cotton, decorated with cute little foxes in various poses. The foxes and the ribbon to close the pouch perfectly match the colour of the cup. You can keep the Merula Cup fox safe and airy in the cotton pouch between your periods.
What is a menstrual cup? A menstrual cup is a small flexible cup made of silicone, TPE or rubber that is folded and inserted like a tampon to collect the menstrual fluid from there. It opens out again inside the body and creates a leak-proof seal. A slight vacuum and the pelvic floor muscles keep it fixed in position. After a period of time, but no longer than 8 hours, the cup is taken out, the contents are emptied into the toilet and the cup is then cleaned. The cup can then be inserted again. A new attitude towards life! Very many women feel restricted by their period to a lesser or greater degree in their daily life.
A menstrual cup can provide great relief here and even solve the problem completely. If several of the following apply to you, the cup could be the right choice for you:
- Tampons feel uncomfortable and I find them difficult to insert or remove
- My bleeding is too little for tampons but I don’t want to use a panty liner
- I suffer from vaginal dryness
- I don’t want to always have to think about buying supplies of tampons and sanitary napkins
- I don’t want to continue to burden the environment with disposable articles
- I find the smell of used tampons or sanitary napkins very unpleasant
- I would like not to have to dispose of tampons and sanitary napkins in other people’s waste bins