Free shipping for all orders over $65
  • Your online Natural, Health & Wellness Store
Alter Eco Organic Chocolate Grass Fed Milk with Rice Crunch 75g - Healthy Essentials Australia - health food store - health food stores - health food store near me - organic food store - health food store near me
Alter Eco Organic Chocolate Grass Fed Milk with Rice Crunch 75g - Healthy Essentials Australia - health food store - health food stores - health food store near me - organic food store - health food store near me

Alter Eco Organic Chocolate Grass Fed Milk with Rice Crunch 75g

    • The grass fed collection
    • Creamy, light, toasty
    • Enlightened indulgence
    • Organic, Gluten Free, Fairtrade & Vegetarian Friendly
    • 46% cocoa
    $5.95 $6.95

    Grass fed milk and toasted rice combine for a nostalgic crunch.

    The best chocolate deserves the best ingredients. That's why we only use the highest quality, grass fed milk from open pastured cows in alpine valleys. Chocolate as it was meant to be, no compromises. 

     

    The cows that provide the milk for Alter Eco’s Grass Fed Milk Chocolate Collection eat a diet that is 100% Organic, and consists of 90% grass (roughage, fresh grass, hay, clover, and herbs). The remaining 10% of their diet (maximum) is a supplement that consists of the grains of different cereals (such as barley and wheat), rapeseed, corn and soy. The cows live in the alpine valleys of central Switzerland near Lucerne. They graze outdoors for a minimum of 234 days per year, which is almost twice as long as the USDA National Organic Program standard (120 days). The grazing season is from March through November. For optimal health, they are raised in a way that complements natural cow behaviors, i.e. easy access to the outdoors, direct sunlight, shelter, shade, and clean drinking water.

    *Organic raw cane sugar, *organic cacao beans, *organic cocoa butter, rice crisp (*organic rice, *organic raw cane sugar), organic whole milk, organic butterfat 

    *Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA, total 88.9% Fair Trade ingredients. 

    Contains milk. May contain hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, and soy. Individuals who are allergic to these should not consume this product.